MKT 100 Lecture Notes - Lecture 7: Rice Krispies, Air Canada, Lululemon Athletica

109 views7 pages
itskiyethangeli and 39956 others unlocked
MKT 100 Full Course Notes
MKT 100 Full Course Notes
Verified Note
1 document

Document Summary

Review question - chapter 5&6 - week 6: extended problem solving, internal search, temporal effects, social. Chapter 7 - segmentation, targeting and positioning. Step 1 : establish overall strategy or objectives consistent with mission statement derived from mission and current state. Countries (canada, germany, china), regions (atlantic canada, western. I. e sobeys or loblaw"s stores carry different products. Gender (gillette uses different tv advertising time) Age (kellogg"s frout loops, rice krispies for kids and special k and all bran for adults) Nike assumed that active wear should be purchased exclusively by young and active people. Tness and health trend and comfortable out t appeal to all ages. Stereotyping could lead to poor stp strategies. Self-values: life goal (self-respect, self-ful llment, a sense of belonging) Self- concept: the image people have of themselves (i. e loreal uses the tagline. Lifestyles: how we live lives to achieve goals (i. e. lululemon was quickly built on a healthy, balanced, fun- lled lifestyle)

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers