ITM 102 Lecture Notes - Lecture 5: Mind Map, Microsoft Powerpoint

50 views3 pages

Document Summary

Introduction: the purpose of the textbook ii reflection is to help students make successful transition into higher education by setting up habits to success that students will take with them for the rest of their lives. It also showcases how me as a student has taken the wonderful information from the textbook and applied it to my everyday life. Article 1 chapter 7: the a(cid:396)ti(cid:272)le i (cid:272)hoose is (cid:272)alled (cid:862)aski(cid:374)g questio(cid:374)s-learning through i(cid:374)(cid:395)ui(cid:396)y(cid:863) on chapter seven page 249. This article talks about the practical power that questions have how asking questions can save people like myself hours off a trip. When students ask questions, they are staying engaged and are becoming lifelong learners. Asking questions is also a great way to improve relationships between friends and co-workers. There are many different techniques that people use when asking questions. Most people find it efficient for them to take a pen out and write down what questions they would like to ask.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers