BUS 221 Lecture Notes - Lecture 2: List Of Fables Characters

52 views3 pages

Document Summary

Best decision is of limited value w/out convincing arguments supporting it. Argument is useless unless clearly communicated. (requires practice: formulas for memos + assignments. Short note designating something to remember, to be done; a reminder. A brief written message from one org. to another. Effective way to motivate, to getting things done. Writing strong memos; a way to get noticed. Header: to: readers" (cid:374)a(cid:373)es, jo(cid:271) titles: from: your name and job title, date: complete and current date, subject: this (cid:373)e(cid:373)o is a(cid:271)out . Body: introductory paragraph: explanation (argument), closing. Give info (examples, list of tasks, etc. ) State expected outcome or action in concrete terms. Alway put the (cid:862)to do(cid:863) i(cid:374) the (cid:272)losi(cid:374)g. Do(cid:374)"t se(cid:374)d: when angry, before double checking recipients, drunk, before looki(cid:374)g at other c"s, clear. Then, plan what to say and in what order. Mea(cid:374)s: i(cid:374) i(cid:374)tro, let reader k(cid:374)ow why you"re writi(cid:374)g. Remember that you know who your audience is and what they already know.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers