PSYC 215 Lecture Notes - Lecture 10: Explanatory Style, Controllability, Longitudinal Study

86 views8 pages

Document Summary

The construal process people use to explain their own and others" behaviour. The study of how people understand the causes of events. Affects emotional and behavioural responses to one another. Pheobe has done this before and will do this again. Pheobe hasn"t done this before and is unlikely to do this again. Pheobe does this kind of thing in many situations. Think about the last time you had a negative academic experience. Didn"t perform as well as you could have. Asked to describe their most difficult experience during world war ii. Accused of violating a confidence because the officer had not bothered to get all the facts. I occasionally feel lazy due to lack of physical exercise. I cannot seem to decide firmly on a career. I dislike work because i have a fear of getting in a rut, doing the same thing day after day, year after year. Every year, completed health questionnaire and provided medical records.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers