EDUC 211 Lecture Notes - Lecture 5: Mental Representation, Egocentrism, Down Syndrome

10 views5 pages

Document Summary

Controlled group performed just as well as the other group. The controlled group activities have potential therapeutic effects. Under the sea song {played an excerpt of the song}: and found that it altered our mood positively. Postpone the chapter 12 reading to following week!! Chapter 6 - post-infancy cognitive development (next week"s reading) Preoperational stage (most of her research stems from this stage) Because the previous stage had to have been developed, then in order to be at this stage you have to have acquired the sensory motor stuff. For intensive purposes shows a solid level of cognition because when the children to make believe play they are able to remove themselves from reality. Shows that it is more advanced than concrete operational. Me and myself, or me and the environment. There"s a scheme that is involved and it is usually not just me . Pretty elaborate script about the players at hand.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers