PHIL 1700 Lecture Notes - Lecture 7: Narcissism, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder

24 views2 pages

Document Summary

Self is therapeutic linked to self esteem. Understand problems people in dominant group(e. x. white, male) have excluded when they do(cid:374)"t fit i(cid:374)to the stereotypi(cid:272)al i(cid:373)age makes it difficult to understand yourself (cid:449)he(cid:374) (cid:272)o(cid:373)pared to this i(cid:373)age a(cid:374)d it does(cid:374)"t (cid:272)orrespo(cid:374)d. Features of self-love as a relationship self love is a relationship it is the less free stuck with yourself but there is freedom because you also have the power to change yourself for the better. (cid:373)ost i(cid:373)porta(cid:374)t relatio(cid:374)ship (cid:271)e(cid:272)ause it is the lo(cid:374)gest o(cid:374)e you"ll ha(cid:448)e, it has a huge i(cid:373)pa(cid:272)t o(cid:374) the way you relate to others. Modelled by different relationships ( e. x friend to yourself, parental role to yourself) the purest form of love the most concentrated, not mixed with anything else. Frankhurt 4 features central to love: concern for well-being of person, personal love for the actual person, not something they are associated with, love is not a choice it just happens.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers