PUBH1030 Lecture 3: PE Lecture 3

51 views2 pages
PE lesson Structure
1.Introduction 2. Warm-up 3. Dynamic stretches 4. Strength activity 5. Skills practice / development
6. Skill application 7. Cool-down 8. Lesson evaluation / reflection
Details of structure
1.Introduction: 3- iutes • Biefly foeshado you lesso • Veal: outoes/atioale • Visual:
demonstration
2) Warm-up:  iutes • Deostatio isual • A easily ogaised, hole ody goss oto
activity that will warm up and motivate the childe • Aoid eliiatio gaes
. Dyai “tethes:  iutes • “lo otolled oeet though full age of otio tuk
twists, leg swings, arm circles)
 “tegth:  iutes • O ody eight stegth atiity spide holds, fot/ak suppot,
moutai lies • Oly shot tie as studets a tie easily
5) Skill Development: Approx. 10- is • This is the lea to do stage of the lesso • Teah the
hilde ho to do a skill oetly • No opetitio should e ephasised i this phase • Clear
istutios ith oet deostatios a use studets to deostate • Folloed y patie
of the skill with no pressure
6) Skill Application: Approx. 15- is • ‘efied skills ae applied to pefoaes i spots &
games, dance, gymnastis ad atie lifestyle stads • This is the stage that you put the skills ito
patie aodig to the age ad aility of the hilde odified gae • You ay failitate a
atiity o gae at this stage of the lesso • Olde hilde ay seek opetition but do not
emphasise a competitive aim at an early age
7 Cool Do:  iutes • Cool-do atiities & stethes • Atiities ould e a sloe gae,
io atiity • “tati stethes ad easy ad slo oeets to edue heat ate ak to esting
8) Lesson Evaluation/Reflection: reinforcement, questioning, revision, evaluation & foreshadow next
lesson
“AAFE Teahig Piiples:
SUPPORTIVE= A supportive environment by both teachers and students
ACTIVE= High Level of movement and active learning time (ALT)
AUTONOMOUS= Elements of choice and opportunities for graded tasks
FAIR= All Students have an opportunity to experience success
ENJOYABLE= Enjoyable Experiences.
S- Recognise all students
- Feedback
- Manage inappropriate behaviour
- Positive interactions
A-Small sided games
find more resources at oneclass.com
find more resources at oneclass.com
Unlock document

This preview shows half of the first page of the document.
Unlock all 2 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class