Custoers; Custoer Relatioship
Maageet
LEARNING OBJECTIVES
12.1 Defining customer relationship management
12.2 Operational customer relationship management systems
12.3 Analytical customer relationship management systems
12.4 Types of customer relationship management systems
12.1 CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
An organisational strategy that is customer focused and customer driven. Organisations
concentrate on satisfying customers by assessing their requirements for products and
services and then providing high-quality, responsive service. This maximises the lifetime
alue of a ustoer’s potetial reeue strea oer the years, ad iiises ustoer
churn (losing customers). CRM is not a process or technology, but rather a way of thinking
and acting in a customer-centric fashion.
CRM SYSTEMS
Iforatio systes desiged to support ad orgaisatio’s CRM strategy. There are to
basic elements:
1. Identify customer touch points
2. Consolidate data about each customer
Touch Points
find more resources at oneclass.com
find more resources at oneclass.com
Unlock document

This preview shows page 1 of the document.
Unlock all 4 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Document Summary

An organisational strategy that is customer focused and customer driven. Organisations concentrate on satisfying customers by assessing their requirements for products and services and then providing high-quality, responsive service. This maximises the lifetime (cid:448)alue of a (cid:272)usto(cid:373)er"s pote(cid:374)tial re(cid:448)e(cid:374)ue strea(cid:373) o(cid:448)er the years, a(cid:374)d (cid:373)i(cid:374)i(cid:373)ises (cid:272)usto(cid:373)er churn (losing customers). Crm is not a process or technology, but rather a way of thinking and acting in a customer-centric fashion. I(cid:374)for(cid:373)atio(cid:374) syste(cid:373)s desig(cid:374)ed to support a(cid:374)d orga(cid:374)isatio(cid:374)"s crm strategy. There are t(cid:449)o basic elements: identify customer touch points, consolidate data about each customer. This e(cid:374)a(cid:271)les the orga(cid:374)isatio(cid:374)"s fu(cid:374)(cid:272)tio(cid:374)al areas to readily share i(cid:374)for(cid:373)atio(cid:374) about customers, leading to collaborative crm. Provide effective and efficient interactive communication with the customer throughout the entire organisation. It enables customers to provide direct feedback to the organisation. Support front-office business processes; those that directly interact with customers e. g. sales, marketing and service. There are two major components of operational crm systems customer-facing applications, and customer touching applications.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers