EDFD167 Lecture 5: EDFD167 - Lecture 5

61 views3 pages
4 Sep 2018
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Edfd167 - lecture 5 - revision: due easter sunday. Analysing an issue from your school years: development of self, changes in motivation, social factors, academic domains. A child is always impacted by their immediate surroundings, family, school life, local community and issues happening in their society. Consider all possibilities and factors that may a ect me in each system. Argue that one system impacted me the most and the rest not so much. Show how my thinking has been done, talk about my learning. What did we study: self-concept, self-esteem, self-worth, self-handicapping, developing resilience or coping skills, gender di erences, cultural di erences, ethnic di erences, intrinsic and extrinsic motivation, internalised motivation, ability, motivation and ow, creativity. All of these are in relation to particular academic areas or extra curricular activities. Think about my issue" and how it has developed over time and how i can explain what happened with the help of the information i have learnt.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers