CHEM 1201 Chapter : WS Chapter 3 9 9 09

78 views3 pages
15 Mar 2019
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Who dat dates: opener 1 days and counting. Test 7 days and counting start studying noooowwww! Solving stoichiometry problems (genreal rules: balance the equation, convert masses to moles, determine which reactant is limiting, use moles of limiting reactant and mole ratios to find moles of desired product, convert from moles to grams. % element= (number of atoms of element)(atomic weight of element) ____________ *100: [3. 19]balance the following equations and tell whether each is composition, (theoretical yield) decomposition, or combustion. Office hour: thursday 10:30-1:30 pm allen 39: [3. 21]determine the formula weights of each of the following. Gallium sulfide: calculate the % of oxygen in the following compounds. Vancomycin- c66h75cl2n9o24: [3. 61]aluminum sulfide reacts with water to form aluminum hydroxide and hydrogen sulfide. How many grams of aluminum hydroxide are obtained from 14. 2g of aluminum sulfide: i conducted an experiment. I did a reaction were i started with aluminum and remade aluminum crystals.