For unlimited access to Homework Help, a Homework+ subscription is required.
1. What is AD/AB in the simplest form?A. 10/3B. 1/3C. 17/5D. 3
2. what is the slope of BE/ slope of AE in simplest form?A. 4B. 5/4C. 25/4D. 5
1. what is ad/ab in the simplest form?
2. What is the slope of BE/ slope of AE in the simplest form?
3. What is the value of x in the proportion (x-1)/5= (4x+2)/35?
4. What is the value of x in the proportionX+1 = 15————-X+3 = 21
5. The lengths of the sides of a triangle are in the extended ratio 3 : 10 : 12. The perimeter is 400 cm. What is the length of the longest side in centimeters??
How do you write the answer 6/7×14/15 in simplest form?